Managing Physician Communications During the Coronavirus Crisis
Today, it is more important than ever to communicate the most up-to-the-minute information to physicians and other healthcare providers. How are healthcare marketers and physicians adapting their provider-directed communication strategies as the COVID-19 crisis evolves?
In this webinar we’ll explore:
- Why you should be engaging more frequently with physicians, as well as other healthcare providers
- How you can keep regional “frontline” Primary Care Providers, Urgent Care, and other private practices informed about developments
- What kinds of communication your healthcare colleagues need and how you should deliver communications internally and externally
- Why now is the time to sustain or increase your digital communications, and how to do it
- How to adapt to online communication and virtual learning as these channels become the “new normal"
- Results from physician surveys on the topic of COVID-19 communications
- A global perspective on the COVID-19 crisis from international physicians
- And more!
Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
Consultant, Dalton Marketing Advisors
FEATURED PHYSICIAN PARTICIPANTS
Maher El Chaar, MD, FACS, FASMBS
Bariatric Fellowship Director
Clinical Associate Professor
St Luke’s University Hospital and Health Network
Lewis Katz School of Medicine
Dr. Antonio Torres, MD, PhD, FACS - Spain
Hospital Clínico San Carlos
HCSC · Servicio de Cirugia General y Aparato Digestivo