Take advantage of our best practices in content creation proven effective by the finest healthcare organizations in the World. Our Emmy Award winning, Worldwide Production team production team provides deep insight, expert editorial consultation and serve as an extension to our clients' existing human and A/V bandwidths.
Production that Generates Results
- Live Surgeries and Remote Proctoring
- Video Lectures and Symposia
- Virtual Brain Tumor Boards
- Grand Rounds and CME
- Speaker Training
- Sales Training and Corporate Communications
World Class HD Post-Production & Graphics
- Brand Videos
- Structured and Unstructured Learning
- Provider Profiles
- Clinical Demonstrations
- Video Blogs
- Green Screen + Visual Effects
Portable Broadcasting Kit (PBK)
Our HD-Quality Broadcast Solution is Both Cost-Effective and Portable
- A "Studio-in-a-box" that travels in a small suitcase-size case
- On-site training provided for easy set-up with limited IT involvement required
- World-class, device-agnostic Media Platform for streaming/archiving all broadcasts
- Account Services conducts Location Audits at designated "Centers of Excellence"
- Audits ensure user-friendly set-up for the PBK is established at each venue
- Anyone identified will receive training on the simple set-up process
- Remote monitoring and troubleshooting for all live cases included
Digital Asset Audit
BroadcastMed's Digital Asset Audit will help maximize your resources and demonstrate how to make them enhance your strategy.
Our proprietary Audit includes a comprehensive review of all your existing content and an appraisal of your internal audio-visual capabilities allowing us to provide recommendations on how best capitalize on these assets and internal resources in addition to ways you may grow your content library.
The Audit provides an appraisal of your internal audio-visual capabilities and the most effective ways to capitalize on those resources and facilities.
What We Do
We help the world’s best healthcare brands engage, educate and inspire physicians and other providers by producing, promoting and distributing video content that improves healthcare and delivers measurable business results.